Safety and Care
What Vaccination and Immunizations does Country Comfort Kennels Require from their visitors?
- We require all dogs to be current on the following vaccinations for all services.
What if my vet will not give my pet any of the required vaccinations due to age or allergic reactions?
- With the exception of rabies, If your pet is unable to receive any of the other required vaccinations, a letter from your vet stating why they cannot receive the vaccination must be provided. In the case of rabies, a Titer Test will need to be conducted to prove immunity to the potential risks of the viruses.
My pet is too young to receive all the required vaccinations. Can they still board at the facilities?
- We are always happy to accept puppies and kittens as long as they are more than 8 weeks of age. Please note that they may be housed separately from other pets and will not be able to participate in Group Play activities.
My pet takes prescription medications. Can Country Comfort Kennels accommodate my pet?
- We can administer Oral and Non-Oral Medications for an additional fee. We are unable to accomodate pets who require shots such as insulin.
What training does Country Comfort Kennels provide to their staff?
How will my pet's health be monitored while at Country Comfort Kennels?
- We monitor and record each dogs daily intake of food and water, whether urinating and defecating normally, and overall health and appearance. Our staff is trained to recognize first signs of illness or distress.
What if my pet needs vet care while boarding?
Country Comfort Kennels will attempt to make contact with your pet's vet and reach out to you or the provided emergency contact if we feel your pet is in need of vetranarian care. You may choose to have a personal agent pick your pet up and take it to a vet of your choosing or have CCK transport your pet to one of our local vets for a fee.
Can we drop pets off early / pick up late?
- We encourage all pickup / dropoffs to be during normal hours. In certain circumstances, before or after hours services may be arranged for an additional fee.
What are the terms and conditions for Boarding?
What are the Terms and Conditions for Day Care?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Travelers Checks, VISA, Discover and Mastercard.
What is your cancellation policy and refund policy?
- We request the courtesy of 48 hours notice for cancellations.